2. Why does the Dalai Lama continue to deny the historical fact that under no circumstances has any country ever recognizes Tibet as an independent country and under no circumstances had any Chinese government ever give up sovereignty over Tibet? Does the Dalai Lama continue to believe that twisting the history would benefit the Tibetan people?
3. Why does the Dalai Lama continue to deny the fact that “1959 uprising” is nothing but a desperate attempt by him and his followers trying to hold on to their political power, their land, and their slaves? Why does the Dalai Lama continue to deceive the world that CIA was behind that “uprising” and one of CIA’s demands was Dalai must be in exile in exchange for CIA’s continued support?
4. Why does the Dalai Lama continue to hide the fact that he and his followers have always been receiving financial, political and military supports from CIA and other western government sponsored organizations even today? Why does he along with his followers continue to allow themselves to be used as puppets and instrument by the west to disturb and harm China even when it’s clearly against the interests of the Tibetan people?
5. Why does the Dalai Lama continue to pretend to be a champion of human rights while ganging up with infamous dictators such as Augusto Pinochet, the former murderous president of Chile and longtime CIA client? Why does the Dalai Lama continue to pretend to be a devoted Buddhist while he and Saddam Hussein were the only two world leaders to congratulate India on its successful nuclear test? Why does the Dalai Lama continue to pretend to be peace-loving while he still hasn’t condemned the illegal war in Iraq that was based on lies and kills hundreds of thousands Iraqis and forces millions more into refugee camps?
6. Why does the Dalai Lama continue to make wild accusation that Chinese massacred over 1.2 million Tibetans while the population in TAR (Tibet Autonomous Region) increased from 1.3 million in 1950 to 2.62 million in 2000 and 92.2% of them were ethnic Tibetans, the life span increased from 35 to 68 years and the infant mortality dropped from 43% to 0.661% during the same period? Why does the Dalai Lama continue to accuse the Chinese of cultural genocide because Chinese was taught in secondary school as well as Tibetan and English, while his own “government in exile” relies on English language much more heavily in their educational system?
7. Why does the Dalai Lama continue to hide the fact that in his “peace proposal” what he really wants is twice the size of Tibet with a majority of the population as non-Tibetan? Why does the Dalai Lama continue to hide his genocidal plan of expelling all non-Tibetans out of their ancestry homes? Does he not realize that his proposal equals to ethnic cleansing and genocide?
8. Why does the Dalai Lama continue to lure young Tibetans in Tibet with false promises of education and pilgrimage to smuggle them out of their parents’ home and presents them as refugees in the world stage? Why does he continue to hijack these innocent children to advance his political pursuit?
9. Why does the Dalai Lama continue to doublespeak, delivering the message of tolerance to the western audience while twisting everything Chinese do in Tibet, delivering message of love to the western audience while preaching ethnic hatred toward Chinese people, and delivering message of peace to the western audience while encouraging violence toward non-Tibetans in China?
10. Why does the Dalai Lama continue to lead and lend political and financial supports to the extreme and murderous elements within exile Tibetan community while he continues to preach peace and love around the world? Why does he along with his followers continue to claim to be peaceful when rioters brutally beaten, killed and burnt non-Tibetan and their properties resulting in over 20 deaths in Lhasa in March 2008? How can he and his followers dare to suggest that those deaths are simply accidents or to smear some of them as prostitutes? Does he not know that every life is precious even for non-Tibetans?